The flexible core and liner for hand lay-up and spray-up processes
For decades, Lantor Coremat® has been considered the world standard for flexible bulker mats and print blockers used in hand lay-up and spray-up processes. All Coremat® grades consist of a polyester nonwoven containing microspheres. They offer a cost effective increase in stiffness and weight-savings in materials and an excellent surface finish.
Lantor Coremat® Xi
The original Coremat® Xi grade is distinctively recognizable by its blue resin indicator. It is know for its excellent impregnation and drapeability properties during processing. This makes the Coremat® Xi an excellent choice for complex geometries.
- Original Lantor Coremat® quality
- Easy impregnation with a resin uptake of only 600 g/m² per mm thickness
- Excellent flexibility and softness during processing for complex geometries
Lantor Coremat® XM
The Coremat® XM is engineered to combine optimized resin uptake with good tensile strength of the material in a wetted condition. The XM grade has been given a hexagonal cell structure to maintain the Coremat® quality for consistency of thickness and flexibility.
- Suitable for pre-wetting outside the mould due to its wet tensile strength
- Reduced resin uptake of 500 g/m² per mm thickness
- Honeycomb appearance for consistent thickness and flexibility
Lantor Coremat® XM10
The Coremat® XM 10 grade is designed to replace rigid materials such as foam, plywood or plastic cores. The XM 10 has good screw retention, without rot issues and combines this the Coremat® qualities of flexibility and easy processing.
- Good plywood replacement
- Good screw retention, without rot issues
- Flexible and easy processing