By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet's notice France is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. See the lighting of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, move on a Champagne-tasting travel of Reims and discover eye-catching chateaux; all along with your depended on go back and forth better half. realize the easiest of France and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's detect France:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit information, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights give you a richer, extra lucrative commute event - heritage, artwork, literature, cinema, structure, politics, food, wine, customs.
- Free, handy pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 38 color maps
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Reims, Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, Bordeaux, Provence, French Alps, great, Cannes, St Tropez, Monaco, Chamonix, Marseille, Versailles, Chartres, Disneyland lodge Paris
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet's become aware of France, our easy-to-use advisor, choked with inspiring and colourful images, makes a speciality of France's most well-liked points of interest for these trying to find the easiest of the easiest.
- Looking for a finished advisor that recommends either well known and offbeat reviews, and greatly covers all of the state has to supply? try out Lonely Planet's France consultant.
- Looking for a advisor for Paris? payment out Lonely Planet's Paris guide for a complete examine all of the urban has to provide; Lonely Planet's detect Paris, a photo-rich advisor to the city's so much well known sights; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, a handy-sized consultant serious about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Nicola Williams, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Catherine Le Nevez, Emilie Filou, Kerry Christiani, Stuart Butler, Gregor Clark, Daniel Robinson, Alexis Averbuck.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's best trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.